Inspire Architects & Designers with INTERIORI Collection Designs
Created to inspire, INTERIORI is a set of 52 ready-to-print designs that can be used on various printed glass surfaces, for different interior and exterior applications. Together with the accompanying catalog and printed glass samples, it is an effective business development and sales tool, helping you communicate with architects and designers in the language they speak.
Suggested applications include kitchen backsplashes, shower doors, office dividers, tabletops, wall covers, partitions and more. All designs have been tested on Dip-Tech printers to ensure optimal results with every printing.
INTERIORI Added Value
- Help architects and designers understand how their final product will look
- Inspire with ideas for implementation
- Replicate the look of wood, marble and stone alongside additional patterns
- Deliver high-end designs with maximum surface durability
- 52 high-end ready-to-print surfaces designs for real size printing up to 3m X 1.2m (9.8ft X 3.9ft)
- A printed brochure presenting the digitally printed glass installed in designed rooms
- 10 units of INTERIORI sample case with 16 glass sample in each
- Live webinar training for your marketing, sales and graphics teams, including how to effectively use INTERIORI as a business creator, and how to work with the files for the best-printed results
INTERIORI – 2017 COLLECTION
SMELL THE FOREST
TOUCH THE STONE
PLAYING WITH SHAPES
Each INTERIORI design gives both textural and visual life to the glass – replicating other materials, such as marble and wood, with glass’ natural advantages of lighter weight, easier handling, and better light transference and privacy properties. Highly versatile, designs can be cut in size for smaller installations or reproduced and seamlessly joined for larger projects.
Powerful sales tool
INTERIORI is sold in packages of 10 kits, with an option to customize with your logo. For most effective use, we suggest you give a kit to each of your sales agents, as well as to leading architectural firms and key customers.
In the News