Environmentally Responsible Architecture
Dip-Tech's printed glass meets environmentally responsible architecture goals:
- Offers eco-friendly functionality such as energy efficiency and solar control
- Non-toxic, free of heavy metal and recyclable material for safe handling
- Ideal for urban renewal and preservation avoiding demoliution and rebuilding
- Ease of panel replacement with perfect replication preventing extensive refurbishement
- Excellent for preventing bird collision
LEED & BREEAM Certification
Dip-Tech printed glass assists in obtaining LEED and BREEAM certification by contributing to a building's overall energy saving by influencing key parameters evaluated by these organizations.
- Reduce solar heat gain
- Control light transmission
- Limit external reflection
With glass printed by Dip-Tech innovative technology platform. Complete design freedom is maintained while enjoying extreme control over ink thickness, percentage of glass coverage, and color.
Test your designs' impact on a building's solar heat gain and light transmission with Dip-Tech’s Energy Saving Performance Tool.