Last modified: August 2018
This policy describes the types of information Dip-Tech (the “Company,” “we,” “our,” or “us”) may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website www.ferro.com ("Website") and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information. This policy does not apply to information collected by us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by the Company or a third party or through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from the Website.
II. INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, which may include information defined as personal data or personally identifiable information under an applicable law (“personal data”).
We collect information such as your name, e-mail address, telephone number, country, job function, company/organization name, industry, current customer status, product interests, and information related to your inquiries and requests. We also collect information about your internet connection and the equipment you use to access our Website. As you navigate through the Website, we automatically collect information such as your usage details, IP Addresses, and information collected through cookies.
Information You Give to Us. The information we collect on or through our Website includes:
• Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided when you sign up for e-alerts; when we process and respond to your inquiries related to products, tech data sheets, technical support, R&D requests, media, and customer service; and when you provide feedback on our Website.
• Records and copies of your correspondence with us (including email addresses).
Information We Collect About You. As with many other websites, as you navigate through and interact with our Website, we use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
• Details of your visits to our Website, including resources that you access and use on our Website, traffic data, location data, logs, language, date and time of access, frequency, and other communication data.
• Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, host domain, and browser type.
• Details of referring websites (URL).
The information we collect automatically is statistical data that helps us improve our Website and deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
• Determine website traffic patterns.
• Count web visits.
• Determine traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site.
• Help us to know which pages and content are the most and least popular.
• Observe site search patterns to provide more intuitive navigation cues.
• Determine user frequency and time between user visits.
Below you will find a detailed list of the first-party cookies we use on our Website:
Type of Cookie
Used to distinguish between website users and their sessions. The cookie is updated every time data is sent to Google Analytics.
Persistent (2 years from set/update)
Used to optimize website content upload and download activity. The cookie helps to load data efficiently.
Session (10 minutes)
Used to determine new website sessions/website visits. The cookie is updated every time data is sent to Google Analytics.
Persistent (30 minutes from set/update)
Stores the source of website traffic or campaign (email, AdWords, etc.) that explains how users reached our Website. The cookie is created when Google tracking is invoked and is updated every time data is sent to Google Analytics.
Persistent (6 months from set/update)
III. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
Below please find information about how we process information collected about you (including personal data) as well as the corresponding legal basis. We process your information where the processing is:
o Necessary for managing our commercial relationship with you based on contractual arrangements.
o Necessary for us to administer and manage your job application.
• Legal Obligation
o Necessary to comply with applicable law and regulations, in the event of a sale, merger, consolidation, change in control, transfer of substantial assets, reorganization, or liquidation, to transfer or assign to third parties information concerning your relationship with us, including, without limitation, personal data that you provide and other information concerning your relationship with us
o Necessary for us to comply with other legal obligations.
IV. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction. Subject to applicable law and regulations, we disclose personal data that we collect or you provide as described in this policy:
• To any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries and affiliates, including our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries.
• To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business or in connection with the administration and support of the activities noted above and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal data confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them (e.g., database hosting providers, managed services providers, developers or consultants).
• To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company's assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal data held by the Company about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
• To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you request us to contact the third party we may transmit the contents of your request to the recipient.
• For other purposes only with your consent when required by applicable law and regulations.
V. CROSS-BORDER TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL DATA
We are collecting your data in the Salesforce CRM system.
VI. DATA RETENTION
Unless otherwise required by law, the Company will also erase personal data when it is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which was collected or otherwise processed; when you withdraw your consent (where lawfulness of processing was based on your consent) and there is no other legal ground for the processing; when you object to the processing and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing; when your personal data has been unlawfully processed; and when it is necessary to comply with legal obligations.
VII. CHOICES ABOUT HOW WE USE AND DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal data you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
• We are using the information to send Marketing content like company news and technology information about our products.
• Do Not Track. We respond to 'do not track' signals because we are tracking the email deliveries through MailChimp email sender.
VIII. YOUR RIGHTS WITH REGARD TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We remind you that you may at any time exercise certain rights you may have under applicable law and regulation, including the following rights:
• The right to request access to your personal data, which includes the right to obtain confirmation from us as to whether or not personal data concerning you is being processed, and where that is the case, access to the personal data and information related to how it is processed.
• The right to rectification or erasure of your personal data, which includes the right to have incomplete personal data completed, including by means of providing a supplementary statement, certain rights to request us to erase your personal data without undue delay.
• The right to restrict or object to processing concerning your personal data, which includes restricting us from continuing to process your personal data under certain circumstances (e.g., where you contest the accuracy of your personal data, processing is unlawful, your personal data is no longer needed for the purposes of processing, or you have otherwise objected to processing related to automated individual decision-making).
• The right to data portability, which includes certain rights to have your personal data transmitted from us to another controller.
• Where data processing is based on your consent, the right to withdraw consent at any time.
• The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
IX. DATA SECURITY
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal data from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. Personal data provided to us in accordance with this policy will be encrypted in transit.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Website.
X. THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES
Our Website may contain links or references to other websites outside of our control. Please be aware that this policy does not apply to these websites. The Company encourages you to read the privacy statements and terms and conditions of linked or referenced websites you enter. These third-party websites may send their own cookies and other tracking devices to you, log your IP address, and otherwise collect data or solicit personal data. THE COMPANY DOES NOT CONTROL AND IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR WHAT THIRD PARTIES DO IN CONNECTION WITH THEIR WEBSITES, OR HOW THEY HANDLE YOUR PERSONAL DATA. PLEASE EXERCISE CAUTION AND CONSULT THE PRIVACY POLICIES POSTED ON EACH THIRD-PARTY WEBSITE FOR FURTHER INFORMATION.
XI. CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 16
XIII. DATA CONTROLLER & CONTACT INFORMATION
The data controller for the purposes of this website is Dip-Tech, with a registered office at 5 Atir Yeda St., Kfar-Saba, Israel.
Should you have any questions or concerns about this policy and our privacy practices, you may also contact our EU Data Protection Coordinator at: